Our olive Oil
The Extra Virgen Olive Oil Hechizo Andaluz picual variety is elaborated with the upmost modern techniques and high quality standards cares. The olives are harvested at their ripeness providing a olive juice with great organoleptic characteristics.
Our Extra Virgin Olive Oil outstands for its fruity intensity and its herbaceous and fruity complex aroma, standing out in mouth an extraordinary balance between bitter and spicy.
The oil is cold pressed at temperatures lower than 25°C and is stored in cellars, filtered and inerted with nitrogen to be perfectly conserved during the year. That way, we maintain the physicochemical and organoleptic properties of the product unchanged.
In terms of its physicochemical characteristics, we highlight the high oleic acid content (over 80%) and the polyphenols (natural antioxidants) which are important for health and nutrition.
Our olive trees located at a 900 meters altitude , makes the plagues and diseases incidence on the olive grove very low, which allows environmental friendly farming practices.
Olive Oil benefits
In the last years, medical researchers have focused their attention on the olive oil virtues as a rich source of antioxidants and monounsaturated fatty acid, not found in other oils.
Among its many benefits for health, we can highlight the following:
- Helps to lower blood pressure reducing cardiovascular diseases risk.
- Decreases platelet aggregation and improves coagulation, reducing thrombosis risk.
- The oleic acid is useful for bone growth, a great source of lipids for growing children and also to limit the calcium loss due to aging.
- Protects the cellular membrane providing higher defense against degenerative processes like cancer.
- It´s an excellent natural skin treatment and moisturizing. The antioxidant properties helps to delay skin aging.